• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Questions to 0802 / AIW, Skybox

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by mboRacing, Sep 21, 2009.

1. mboRacing

mboRacing

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Community

A great and big step with Version 0.8. Thanks a lot to Piddy :plus1:

Now i have some questions i havent found Answers in the Forum:

- I have designed a Track with a Tunnel. Now the AIW Path snap to the Ground over the Tunnel (Image) is there a way in BTB to fix this? ( Tunnel got 2 curves, so it isn't possible to just delet the points from AIW into tunnel)

- In GTRE i can only do a race with 8 oponents. In GtR2 there are as many i programmed. And if i change the .gdb file i can't open the track in GTRE anymore (it isn't in List of Tracks anymore)

- Is there a way to change the position (high) of the skybox for GTRE in BTB? With my mountain track it is a little to high...

Thx a lot and greets

mboRacing

Attached Files:

• AIW.jpg
      AIW.jpg
      File size:
      149.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Eric Tozer

Eric Tozer

Ratings:
    +1
  3. Brad Dibble

Brad Dibble

Ratings:
    +3
    I have had the same problem with GTRevo gbd files, copy a gbd from another track and edit that one for your track.

4. Peter K.

Peter K.

Ratings:
    +0
    hmm, no problems here with changed gdb. files.

I´m using [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSPad] PSPad [/ame] for editing. Its freeware.

Regards Peter

5. mboRacing

mboRacing

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey thx for you're fast reply's.

2 Problems are fixed now: For the AIW path i have unchecked the "BTB Ground" box into the Ground dialog (not into the track dialog). And the problem with the oponents is fixed by edditing the gbd, using the PSPad :)

Still there is the problem with the skybox. Is there also a setting into the gbd file? or is there another trick to lower the hole box?

Greets

mboRacing