1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Questions to 0802 / AIW, Skybox

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by mboRacing, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Hello Community

A great and big step with Version 0.8. Thanks a lot to Piddy :plus1:

Now i have some questions i havent found Answers in the Forum:

- I have designed a Track with a Tunnel. Now the AIW Path snap to the Ground over the Tunnel (Image) is there a way in BTB to fix this? ( Tunnel got 2 curves, so it isn't possible to just delet the points from AIW into tunnel)

- In GTRE i can only do a race with 8 oponents. In GtR2 there are as many i programmed. And if i change the .gdb file i can't open the track in GTRE anymore (it isn't in List of Tracks anymore)

- Is there a way to change the position (high) of the skybox for GTRE in BTB? With my mountain track it is a little to high...

Thx a lot and greets

mboRacing

Attached Files:

• AIW.jpg
      AIW.jpg
      File size:
      149.7 KB
      Views:
  2. I have had the same problem with GTRevo gbd files, copy a gbd from another track and edit that one for your track.

3. hmm, no problems here with changed gdb. files.

I´m using [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSPad] PSPad [/ame] for editing. Its freeware.

Regards Peter

4. Hey thx for you're fast reply's.

2 Problems are fixed now: For the AIW path i have unchecked the "BTB Ground" box into the Ground dialog (not into the track dialog). And the problem with the oponents is fixed by edditing the gbd, using the PSPad :)

Still there is the problem with the skybox. Is there also a setting into the gbd file? or is there another trick to lower the hole box?

Greets

mboRacing