Questions regarding the championship.

Wasn't sure if I should make a thread here or post in the General Discussions thread for the upcoming season, so forgive me if I'm littering. :)

Was wondering, since reinstalling this and driving a couple of events, the last one being a rather good experience, while my times were abyssmally slow with a car I've never driven and still don't know all the stages, it was a lot of fun and no DNFs. Not even a CFH.
This made me think, in order to get better at driving, is it any idea to join a championship so I have one car to get some consistency with a more familiar vehicle?
Wondering if it would help me fine tune the driving and get that mileage that you need to get better and faster.
And how much experience is necessary to drive a championsip? What's the criteria, really? For my own sake I just want to drive and have fun as well as get that experience and mileage.

Thanks in advance. :)

A desire to improve is excellent, and entering the championship is a great way to do it! There's drivers of every skill level and speed taking part, so you should find yourself competing with people of your skill level, which in turn pushes you to become faster.

Historically, being able to compete a clean rally (no CFH or DNF) will already put you well into the top 10 of your respective class. The damage model has changed this year from Realistic to Reduced, so that may not be entirely true, but it still puts you in good stead.

:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back