F1 2016 Questions for engineer during the race

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Does anyone have a list of the questions you can scroll through and ask/tell your engineer during the race? There are two pages of them. My monitor is too small to be able to read them while i'm racing and i thought it would be handy to know what all of them are, that way i could maybe memorize the position of the important ones.

It would also be handy if you could change the order of them in the list so that the ones you use most were in convenient positions....maybe you can on the PC? I'm on the Xbox One though.

Confused? You don't need to change any order. You just "say" any of the commands and you get an answer. No need to scroll through them is there?

Box this lap
Driver in front
Driver behind
Session update
Team mate status
Rival status
Vehicle condition
Position update
Weather report
Fuel information

Fastest lap overall
Best lap update
Last lap time
Championship standings
Engineer quiet
Engineer talk
Engineer repeat
Fewer updates
More updates
Shut up Jeff

A third page comes up in the race for tyres and wing settings.

Good idea is to record on your platform whether that's Xbox or PS then watch it back press pause at correct moment then write down :thumbsup: or take a screen shot

Easy Peasy Japanese......

A third page comes up in the race for tyres and wing settings.

Good idea is to record on your platform whether that's Xbox or PS then watch it back press pause at correct moment then write down :thumbsup: or take a screen shot

Easy Peasy Japanese......
wow, i hadn't even noticed a third page... there are so many options...ugh.
used kinect units are at least $60

Some may find this useful. I'm in the JimSim and have thus tacked into the inside of the cockpit. Means when I forget the commands for voice control I can glance over. Ordered to my preference so I left it editable. You may also want or need to reformat the sizing to suit your needs.

Attachments

• 2016 racing commands for inside seat.docx
    12 KB · Views: 192
Jeff: "Strategy bullsh*t" in the middle of the Corner.
Me: "Arrrgh give me a Blowjob"
Jeff: "ok I understand"

I mean... so I testet

Me: Blowjob!
Jeff: Ok I understand

And its show me that mean "Shut up Jeff" :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back