1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Questions about replay mode

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Sleeker, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Sleeker

Sleeker
    Rudolph the Rednosed Racer Premium Member

I have two questions about the replay mode.
    when I go to the replay mode I can only watch via the onboard cockpit camera angle. I would like to know how I can watch playbacks via camera standpoints around the tracks. Also when I try to export a replay the game crashes after a few minutes. Has anybody the same problems, and how can I fix it?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

You can use the same buttons to change view as when you do a race session. So cycle through Insert, Home, Page Up, Delete, End, Page Down.

I don't export replays because it takes too long, so I can't speak for that. I just record the bits I want with OBS or Fraps.

3. Sleeker

Sleeker
    Rudolph the Rednosed Racer Premium Member

Thanks! That was helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  4. When I am in replay mode, it tells me the highest resolution I can play the video back 800x600. I play on triple monitors...is there any way to make it a higher resolution to fit all 3?

5. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I think someone else asked the same thing a few months ago. If I remember right, it isn't possible (but I'd certainly be interested if someone works it out)

6. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

That's to export the video, if you just click on the screen it'll play full screen on one monitor at least...

7. have a way to export replay quickly and HD
    download xvid codec and install
    go to PLR (C:\Program Files (x86)\Game Stock Car Extreme 2013\UserData\Your Name)
    yourname.plr

[ Miscellaneous ]
    AVI export width="1440" (put your resolution)
    AVI export height="900" (put your resolution)
    AVI export framerate="30.00000"
    AVI export quality="100.00000" (change to 100)
    AVI compressor fourcc="xvid" // Changes compression algorithm (yes, change to xvid)

and export, replay, is faster and better quality
    the only problem is, sometimes, no sound :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. Queequeg

Queequeg
    Premium Member

Thanks for the instructions Guilherme, they work great! A tip I have read somewhere else is to cancel the initial export with x while the game is still exporting sound and then starting it again which seems to guarantee that sound will be exported correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  9. great!!