Question Time: Do Ferrari Have What it Takes This Year?

I'll be honest, i say it might be a little early to tell if Ferrari can win the championship...

Now that the rules have changed again, drivers and cars have to be more critical of tire temps, to get the tires in the right temp window.

I don't think this is racing, its more like managing your car then actual racing. As i remember days gone past that racing would be race completely flat out until the chequered flag.

I've been watching F1 since Senna and Prost (famous battle), nowadays its not a level playing field, its all about management and who has the best employees to extract the most out of the rules.

I wish it could be they all have the same chassis, bolt on there engines, which have to same spec, medium aero and tires that would be more consistent. At least this way we would see who the best is, not like at the moment, where its all about managing your situation to win races...

Dont get me wrong, i still love the sport, as the technology in these cars are mind blowing and sometimes filter down to road cars...

One day eh !

Ferrari looking real good but yes too early. I just hope Ferrari hasn't broken Kimi's spirit. I never seen him that pissed. He needed that win at Monaco. The undercut of the ages may turn around and bite Ferrari in the backside. I wonder how much crying Vettel was doing on the radio that we didn't hear for management to make that bone head call.
Kimi's worked hard he deserved Monaco.

They have the best driver with Vettel imo.
But most important, they built the SF-H70 who is the best car on the field, no doubt.
They are fast on every kind of track and they have definitely a huge advantage and an edge on the tyres , a large exploitation window

Mercedes should be fast at Monza and very fast at bakou, everywhere else Vettel can follow hamilton pace anytime
And Vettel will be fast at monza, be sure about that, i can say that without huge fiability problem later in the season, i cannot see how Hamilton can win this championship

excuse my english guys.

"Does Ferrari have what it takes to win the WDC" should read "does Vettel have what it takes to win the WDC?"

Of course.So does Kimi, or Fernando or Hamilton or even Perez in a fair fight. Does Ferrari have what it takes to win the WCC?

Of course.They always have. They still get their $60M bonus every year? Or was that a Bernie invention?

I think Mercedes still have the upper hand and probably a marginally better car, but Ferrari is within firing distance and can win races they just have to outsmart Mercedes to do it. It could go either way though, which is great.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.2%