F1 2010 Question regarding JSGME Tool.

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi Guys as the title says I have a question about the JSGME Tool to use for turning Mods on and off.

I haven't had the game for too long and I downloaded a few new mods on Saturday and starting having problems. In the end I ended up doing a complete reinstall and starting a fresh and only using the mods one at a time which I thought were ok. Finally found which were causing a problem so the game is all goo now.

When I first done the initial Install of the game I downloaded the JSGME Tool to make things easier to enable and disable my mods. I thought one day I would try on-line so went into the tool to disable all mods and to my surprise I have problems where all is fine and we get to the garage at the track and then it tries to take me back to the lobby and then bums out all together.

So my question is: Does the JSGME Tool actually disable and replace the original files in game when you disable a mod so you can race on-line etc or do you have to manually place the original files back in the folders?

Sorry for the long winded post.

Bondy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back