1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question: open track section

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by banger, Apr 11, 2009.

1. hi all,

pondering & thinking...... sorry i do a lot of that :)

to the questions:

1) if you make a open ended track.does btb break the sections off.automatically to make the gmts files?

if yes, is there a way to disabled this feature,has i'm pondering of making a track with multiple tun off points.eg make a section of track like 3d max does, sections at a time.i already try this with btb has a experient but not exported it yet has it only around 4 open ended sections.) has i can see a good feature here going to waste.eg using the terrain & pull polygons to make the actual track.

so i just curious has anybody else tryed this way and has it work like you fought it would.? or did you run into a problem with pieces breaking up to much.

thanks for replys
  2. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

The track is broken into GMT's wherever the Surace "Set Material" flag is set.
  3. tutor

thanks piddy, just incase no one knows what i talking about.this way is built like 3dmax tutorials, where the track i layed and the terrain in sections, 1 by 1 at a time.
    i find this way make takes a bit longer but has a bery good results.on making the track and terrain, smoother, especially on the oval circuits.

Attached Files: