Question on how to set option for actual brake pressure vs GSCE response

I need some advice. I really like using the RioMotecH load cell on my T500 brake pedal.
But I have developed a inguinal hernia from other activities and
I can not push hard enough anymore without creating too much internal ab pressure
I still want the linear response on the brake and dont want to remove the load cell.
In Assetto Corsa, no problem, there is a control to set the brake in value of say 35% to be max braking and I just have learn a new pressure to avoid lock up.
But I want to use GSCE and I dont know how to change the % Any ideas?
I can change the value with the external program DIView but it does not seem to
change inside GSCE.
Help?
Rick

I need something that allows ,me to run AC and GSCE since I swap back and forth.
DIView seems to allow tweeks that at the DXTweak2 might do.
What I do is make a change and then look at the brake bar graphic in the GSCE controls to get fast feedback.
GSCE seems to ignore DIView sat setting even when I set the value to 10% in DIVIEW.
DIView shows the brake press moves values for the Y axis.
But in GSCE in controller 3, changing Y does nothing.
I can not find the Logitech version (safe version) of DXTweak2 for W7.
I guess I will have to use AC all the time now unless others have ideas.

DXTweak worked for me in GSCE when i forgot to lube my brake pedal for awhile on my Clubsport Pedals and the foam piece was basically stuck in the bore absorbing all the pressure i would put in, so i got DXTweak and turned it way up and it worked fine until i realized what the actual problem was. That and if you want to change it back for AC you can just click axis default.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20397006/DXTweak2_exe

That should work, there arnt any updates for it to officially work for Win7 but i run Win7 and it works just fine. I'd give it a shot but if it doesnt work than oh well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back