General (Question) How convert a car from automobilista game?

A friend of mine that creates private mods for his own league asked me to do a AC mod of his cars, but his actual cars actualy are from automobilista, is there a difference from rFactor games? how i should proper convert?

impossible. i'm sorry

I'm unaware of anything to do with Automobilista (its half downloaded, need to get round to finishing that...). But what makes it impossible, can you go into some detail?

Surely, so long as its modding friendly, then whats stopping taking the files used to create that mod and export them in something that Assetto Corsa likes, then translate the physics data? I can't see how this would be impossible tbh.

I'm unaware of anything to do with Automobilista (its half downloaded, need to get round to finishing that...). But what makes it impossible, can you go into some detail?

Surely, so long as its modding friendly, then whats stopping taking the files used to create that mod and export them in something that Assetto Corsa likes, then translate the physics data? I can't see how this would be impossible tbh.
All the files are encrypted unfortunately :(

I'm not sure but you would probably need to open all the individual car part .GMT files in 3DSimED3 or similar and export to 3Dsmax or AC editor as one file and do all the shaders. I guess physics will be even more difficult to translate.

I'm not sure but you would probably need to open all the individual car part .GMT files in 3DSimED3 or similar and export to 3Dsmax or AC editor as one file and do all the shaders. I guess physics will be even more difficult to translate.

I will give it a try, thank you~

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back