1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for Simon Adebisi and Phillip Puscke

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ron Squire, Aug 11, 2012.

1. hi i have seen the WC and WS Highlight videos and i think they are Superb, but i want to ask this question which could benifit the World Trophy visiblity in Broadcasting since its the WT is not viewing on SIMRACE.TV anymore

'is it possible for me make some short highlights Videos for the rest of the season so the people can catchup on the WT as well as the WS and WC?'

because I do have good resources to do it if you think i can do it thank you very much if you do reply

Ron Squire
  2. SimRace.TV is brodcasting World Trophy races aswel :) They had a problem only in Valencia :) Cheers

Milan Radivojevic
  3. i had a look on the simrace.tv calendar and the world trophy races are not on there juts WS and WC races
  4. its only short highlight videos and to be fair there are not a lot of WT videos on youtube these days
  5. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

Of course you can make some videos Ron! I'm sure all the WT guys would appreciate that!
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you can come up with ;)
  6. Thank you so much si i wont let you down mate
  7. Yep fully agree with Simon there. Great !
    Really appreciate that! :thumbsup:
    Looking forward to your videos :)
  8. Thank you very much Phillip
  9. finally we will have broadcasting for next races or not?
  10. Everybody loves highlights.
    But everybody dont have the motivation!!!
  11. People underestimate the amount of time it takes to make highlights... that's why I respect Simon a lot :)
  12. anyway the first WT Highlights Show will be the Rescheduled Belgian Grand Prix and i am already in producing the Highlights
  13. Ron, will you be doing both grids or 1 and will you be commentating?
  14. yes i would and its grid 1
  15. Liam Jenkins

Liam Jenkins
    FSR Commentator

Sounds great Ron!! If you need a commentator drop me a line ;) Looking forward to seeing your work :)
  16. thanks Liam