Question for Playseat Trophy Owners

Hey all,

So basically I am looking at a playseat trophy to replace my Next Level Racing Gen 1 wheelstand because I plan to eventually move up to DD wheels from my T300 and TLCM setup.

I am looking at the Playseat Trophy instead of Aluminium Rigs because I like that it is very light and compact. Meaning I don't have to deal with the logistical nightmare of it and also I have a small-ish space in my room for my simracing, and the playseat trophy is a good size.

I've also considered a GT Omega Titan but it is unavailable in my country. So now that we got those out of the way.

I have a few questions.

First. For those of you who has owned and used the playseat trophy for a while, how long did you have it and does the seat get worn out easily with your usage? What I am afraid of is that once the seat faces enough wear and tear, the expensive product becomes essentially useless, also I do not really trust velcro to last very long under this kind of use. Would like to get some idea of how durable the trophy is as I don't think I'll be looking to buy another rig for the next 10 years, having to get married soon and such.

Second, what sort of wheelbase do you use? How is the rigidity of the mounting? Is it true that there is no flex? Or is it just reviewers being too eager?

And lastly When you brake hard, does the seat hold your weight properly? What kind of brake pedals do you use? I enjoy medium to medium-hard brake stiffness and it would really be a bummer if I can Velcro strip sounds when I brake hard.

Thanks.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%