1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

question for nvidia users

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Joe Hubbard, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Hello everyone,
    I have been here lurking, reading up, and also used a couple of the mods (thank you very much by the way) but still very new here. I have a question if I might though to the nvidia users out there. I am running a 285gtx ocfu edition card which of course is not dx11. I have all graphics set as hi as I can in game running 1920x1080 AA maxed everything to ultra or high if it will not go higher. I have tried in game settings and through the nvidia control panel to override game settings. I have got a ton of jaggies when the game is still persay such as paused in replay, or starting a race. What are any suggestions that you may have for the best graphics possible in game. I'm not worried about fps as I'm pushing 45-60 during a race. So I have a few to burn off before it becomes noticeable. I did google searches and searched the forums however I think I've found every type of info you can think of but what I'm looking for. If I happened to miss something along the way my apologies. So in short what I would like is any advice on nvidia setups and programs (such as nhancer which I know doesn't work anylonger) or what you have done to eliminate jaggies.

My other question which I thought I had read somewhere in the forums that there was nothing that could be done about it. I would like to know if many of you are getting the shadow type halos around the tires, and under the cars? There is shall I say something going on under the car, wings, and tires that the shadows do not meet up very well. Is there a fix for this? If not I can only hope some of the very skilled modders here may be able to fix sometime in the future.

I thank you for any help that you might be able to give or direction to point me in.