PC2 Question after ordering the PC Collector’s edition

Hi,

So, after getting the msg that my package has been sent (Amazon DE), I only now realize that it looks like I need to wait for the boxed version of the game to arrive, and can’t play until then....

That is just a bad deal for the fans that were willing to support the game and company by investing more in buying the more expensive editions.
The proper thing to do was to provide us with a digital download key at least...

(Just jealous of you all plying the game right now)

Hi,

So, after getting the msg that my package has been sent (Amazon DE), I only now realize that it looks like I need to wait for the boxed version of the game to arrive, and can’t play until then....

That is just a bad deal for the fans that were willing to support the game and company by investing more in buying the more expensive editions.
The proper thing to do was to provide us with a digital download key at least...

Well you must have known you were ordering a boxed version with disc surely as it would have stated on the Amazon listing? You can't blame SMS because you are not getting a download key can you? It was your fault.

Well you must have known you were ordering a boxed version with disc surely as it would have stated on the Amazon listing? You can't blame SMS because you are not getting a download key can you? It was your fault.
Surely not blaming SMS, just suggesting that it would’ve been great if they supplied us with a downloadable game on top of the disc.

The main reason I bought the boxed version is so I could decorate my Sim dedicated room with all the extras that come with it.
Of course I knew what I was getting, and was aware of the shortcomings.

Again, just jealous of you guys...

Hi,

(Just jealous of you all plying the game right now)

Why not preorder it so it arrives on release day......

I guess so, but since I am not actually based in Germany (I live in Israel) I had to wait till it gets delivered here.

Pretty fast though, I can’t complain really.
The package is already here and should be ready for pickup tomorrow...

EDIT: It is here!

Amazing box. Great attention to details.
Downloading now, can't wait to test drive. Meanwhile, I'll browse through the VERY detailed book provided. Looks like a lot of fun.

See you all on the tracks.

Attachments

• PCars2 - Collector's Edition.jpg
    PCars2 - Collector's Edition.jpg
    906.9 KB · Views: 212

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back