PC2 Question about the opponents names

Is there any way to change the names to real drivers? I'd like to do some real authentic races with real opponents and not the fake names. I think I found the files to change this but they are in BFF files. Is there software that is available to do this?

They are real names

However, most of the names are WMD2 or SMS members. There are some fake names for fun in there, but they are very few.

Surely you knew he meant real race drivers, like Schumacher or Senna or Mansell. We dream of "racing" against those legendary names, I doubt many people dream of racing against random SMS employees. :rolleyes:

No, most people believe those are all made up names. Some of them are, but the majority are not.

But are they real race car drivers? That's what the OP was asking in the first sentence of his post, seemed pretty clear that he was probably wanting to change the names to famous drivers we've watched race over the years instead of names he's never heard of before.

But are they real race car drivers? That's what the OP was asking in the first sentence of his post, seemed pretty clear that he was probably wanting to change the names to famous drivers we've watched race over the years instead of names he's never heard of before.
That's exactly what I meant, unfortunately I don't think is possible this game is so bloody limited when it comes to modding.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back