1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Question about team offers

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Mike Coleman, Jun 16, 2011.

1. I'm in my first year with Sauber and they have offered me a contract for #2 driver.

I'd like to see what other offers I get from other teams so I haven't accepted or declined their offer. So my questions are these:

1. Will I get offers from other teams when I have an outstanding offer waiting for me?

2. If I decline their offer, will they offer it again at the end of the year if I don't have any other offers?

Thanks

2. You can definitely decline the first offer and the team should make another offer to you. But I have not played this game long enough to give you all possible career combinations. To me (I could be wrong) one of the keys to getting a long term offer from a good team is to make sure your reputation level is high enough to stay at the team once you make it there. You can get a ride with a good team by beating a rival, but if your reputation is not high enough this ride on a good team will only last one season. So (at least this is the impression I have) spending an extra season in a lower ranked team to work on your reputation level is likely a good thing to do.

3. Thanks!

4. Yes other teams will make offers even if you already have one on the table. It usually helps to reject the first one for driver #2 because they will come back with another that might be for driver #1, if not it will be for driver#2 and you haven't lost anything.