1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about penalties

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by johnnymat, Apr 1, 2015.

1. I've finally come back to PCars after several years off. I've really enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.
    I do have a question concerning penalties in the SP game. I got disqualified today during a race at Imola with the Mustang Trans-Am cars. I was dropping wheels slightly off in some of the corners ; I kept getting warnings , which I ignored , and than got dq'ed. I went back and turned the penalties off in the settings and tried it again. I'm still getting off-track warnings. Is this something that's going to be permanent in the SP game or just a glitch?
  2. It's a glitch on the track. There was a change in the recent build for track cuts for that specific track which caused another problem.

Just curious, why ask here instead of the WMD forums?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. First of all , thanks for your reply. I thought it might be a bug. As to why I asked here , it's because people in the RD forums are very good about helping people (like you did) and also because I haven't registered at the WMD forums.