1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about offert in career

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by skylinegtr34, Dec 25, 2012.

1. skylinegtr34

skylinegtr34

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi, im playing the career with williams and after hockhenheim, im 1° of champinship with 25 points on alonso, now, i receved an offer from mercedes, but if i don't accept this offert first of next GP, i have the possibility to accept later or no? can i have a possibility to receive an offer from mclaren or ferrari if i win the championship? thank you!

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    Retired Moderator Premium

Ratings:
    +2,151
    If you do not accept the offer from Mercedes, you might NOT get another offer from them, there is no guarantee they will make you another offer.

Sorry, I do not know if you can get Ferrari and McLaren offers after one year. Someone else here might know ..... if they see this post

3. Jamie Fluke

Jamie Fluke

Ratings:
    +65
    I know when I won the title first season with Williams I got an offer from Sauber half way through the season, rejected it but they didn't follow up at the end of the season.

4. skylinegtr34

skylinegtr34

Ratings:
    +4
    ok, but the reply, is only possible on the date of arriving the mail or can wait 1 or 2 race like than f1 2011?

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    Retired Moderator Premium

Ratings:
    +2,151
    I don't think you can wait ......