1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

question about offert in career

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by skylinegtr34, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Hi, im playing the career with williams and after hockhenheim, im 1° of champinship with 25 points on alonso, now, i receved an offer from mercedes, but if i don't accept this offert first of next GP, i have the possibility to accept later or no? can i have a possibility to receive an offer from mclaren or ferrari if i win the championship? thank you!

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

If you do not accept the offer from Mercedes, you might NOT get another offer from them, there is no guarantee they will make you another offer.

Sorry, I do not know if you can get Ferrari and McLaren offers after one year. Someone else here might know ..... if they see this post

3. I know when I won the title first season with Williams I got an offer from Sauber half way through the season, rejected it but they didn't follow up at the end of the season.

4. ok, but the reply, is only possible on the date of arriving the mail or can wait 1 or 2 race like than f1 2011?

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I don't think you can wait ......