1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about mods

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Daniel Green, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Hi guys Ive been installing mods on Rfactor 2 and hjad no problems I have loads of cars and tracks but when i try and look under series i only have all track and cars i have no competitions like in rfactor 1 is this normal when i install stuff from the mod manager there is files called multi competitions, locations, vehicles talent etc am i missing something
  2. Dennis

RedShift Racing Staff

Series/competitions in the classical sense do not exist anymore :)
    To limit the AI cars you can just use the in-game filter. If the lists gets too long, uninstall some mods (without removing them). If you need them again you can always reinstall them later with 1 click.

The "series" button is for vmods, which are mostly relevant if you host a multiplayer server.
    You can (un-)install such a vmod if you tick the "Mods" checkbox in ModManager.
    Here is a tutorial on how to create a vmod:
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Arr ok thanks very much weren't sure if it was meant to be like that or something was missing I understand thanks for taking the time to explain it to me :)
    • Love Love x 1