Question about BlancpainGT3 Mod

I just installed this in GSCE 2013 and the steering wheel rotation adjustment is gone. For those of you who has this mod, where do you adjust the wheel rotation? Is it possible to just install the vehicles of this mod without the UI change?

For the Mods that has not been upgraded to work with version +1.50 you can easy do it your self.
See this thread.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/new-parameters-for-third-party-mods.112893/#post-2138310
Thanks, I will look into this. I'm not really good with changing/adding scripts with pc programs. By the way, I was able to just add the cars without changing the UI but I have to find them at "all cars" section which is not a biggie deal for me.

Edit:
Sorry about this next stupid question, but, where do you find the "hdv" file? I went to each vehicle, opened each file and couldn't see this. I even tried looking at the stock vehicle files like the one below.
Capture04.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I will look into this. I'm not really good with changing/adding scripts with pc programs. By the way, I was able to just add the cars without changing the UI but I have to find them at "all cars" section which is not a biggie deal for me.

Edit:
Sorry about this next stupid question, but, where do you find the "hdv" file? I went to each vehicle, opened each file and couldn't see this. I even tried looking at the stock vehicle files like the one below.View attachment 114006
Official Reiza cars already have the option installed buddy so no need to worry about the Vee

I just read this and do understand. I will just delete the mod. Thanks for the replies guys. ------

Renato Simioni
Official Developer AccountPremium

Hiding the files has probably been the most effective anti-piracy measure we have taken to protect our content from being converted left, right and center. So while we understand this frustrates the desire some have for tweaking things on their own, the fact of the matter is that this measure protects our assets to a vital extent.

We very much welcome the feedback on what could be improved on however - I think we have a good record of keeping our ears open to the community in that regard. Lay it out so we can try make things better for everyone.

BlancpaiN works well... look into vehicle folder for Physics folder
and there u will find all GT3 ( BlancpaiN ) cars. Inside each car fold u will find HDV file. Use new parameters:

SteerLockRange=(10,1,24)
SteerLockSetting=8
SteerLockUserSetting=4
SteeringRotation=(360, 10.0, 19)
SteeringRotationSetting=0

BlancpaiN works well... look into vehicle folder for Physics folder
and there u will find all GT3 ( BlancpaiN ) cars. Inside each car fold u will find HDV file. Use new parameters:

SteerLockRange=(10,1,24)
SteerLockSetting=8
SteerLockUserSetting=4
SteeringRotation=(360, 10.0, 19)
SteeringRotationSetting=0
Yeah, I opened each folder to make sure I wouldn't miss anything and there it is in Physics folder. I had to changed some values in each of the .veh file because in the in-game opponents section there's 3 classes showing up but they're all the same. Now it looks clean and I added rfm, too:).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%