Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Queensland Raceway (2 seasons) - Queensland for AMS

queen10.20164131214.jpg

queen9.2016413115936.jpg

queen8.2016413115858.jpg

queen7.2016413115817.jpg

Here we go for another SuperV8 track :)
Many things put here since the GSC version. Will not list everything, too long and many problems to manage.
Pit exit has a litlle inaccuracy concerning the road lenght...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks @Patrick Giranthon and cohorts again for your time and work... i have been enjoying my local track.

i think I read elsewhere that you would fix a few things and do a patch update??? i would just like to mention that all the cars i try so far there really struggle with the 1st left hander (T4) and losing the rear end. Vee's were the worst lol.

Racing the AI is a real challenge now. Good work ! I'm afraid in searching for the tracklimits to gain some time on turn 1 i found a small bug (hole)...

My car got launhed after this.
GRAB_001.JPG
GRAB_004.JPG

Hi Guys, A bug has been found that causes server / client missmatch errors that affects online play only.

I have removed the extra TDF file and reloaded server, can someone please test with 1.03 version.
I'm not sure this is it because I tried all 3 versions of the track and the summer and spring versions don't have the extra .tdf file? but remember to take it out of your version as well. remove the ipswitchQLD.tdf file from the IpswitchQLD folder not the root Queensland folder

The problem affects the Mega Pack and the Stand Alone version 1.03, with some orphan files left in the package.

For now please delete the following files (from the track folder after you install) in the screen shot below

Untitled2.jpg

Last edited:
Patrick Giranthon updated Queensland Raceway (2 seasons) with a new update entry:

Single track package of Queensland for AMS to syncronize with the MEGA pack v1.1

This is the same track version as found in the 23 track MEGA pack update v1.1 in a single track package.

Updated with AMS v1.2x AIW and TDF parametrers.
Improved UI track list cascade menu.
Track info details are corrected and up to AMS standard.
Accurate pit lane speed limits.
Support for the F-Truck diesel smoke effects
Improved skybox / horizon.
TDF correction for yellow road lines.
LOD increased on the trees and some terrain for improved rear view.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I was going to say that even when a Track that Patrick makes is slightly out of sorts so to speak(which is rare). He always takes the time to listen and do as much as he can to fix any issues ASAP.
Before I could even write it though he's already fixing it!
Thanks for all your hard work Patrick. BTW since seeing the recent CART race at Watkins Glen and remembering you mentioned working on it, hopefully its coming along nicely and we can't wait to see how great it will be.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 219 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%