1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Queensland Raceway (2 seasons) 1.03

Queensland for AMS

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Queensland Raceway (2 seasons) - Queensland for AMS

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 10
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Thank you very much. Patrick. You are The man.
  3. Hi Patrick, I'll be downloading this tonight, thanks! Any chance of getting different layouts?
  4. Not for The moment, later If possible.
  5. Thanks! You are the best Patrick!!!!
  6. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Thanks @Patrick Giranthon and cohorts again for your time and work... i have been enjoying my local track.

i think I read elsewhere that you would fix a few things and do a patch update??? i would just like to mention that all the cars i try so far there really struggle with the 1st left hander (T4) and losing the rear end. Vee's were the worst lol.
  7. Yeah, that Is why I Put a note In The release text. Gringo Will work on that
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  8. PieterN

Premium Member

Racing the AI is a real challenge now. Good work ! I'm afraid in searching for the tracklimits to gain some time on turn 1 i found a small bug (hole)...

My car got launhed after this. GRAB_001.JPG GRAB_004.JPG
  9. ok, materail problem, sorry. Will fix in 2 hours, need to go to work for the moment
  10. PieterN

Premium Member

No big issue, but nice of you to fix it. Btw, having several season options is a great idea !
    • Like Like x 4
  11. PieterN

Premium Member

Thanks !
  12. Hi Guys, A bug has been found that causes server / client missmatch errors that affects online play only.

The problem affects the Mega Pack and the Stand Alone version 1.03, with some orphan files left in the package.

For now please delete the following files (from the track folder after you install) in the screen shot below

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  13. PieterN

Premium Member

Ok Gringo, thanks !