Qualifying

Hi, I have ver.1.70 and when I set my PLR to qualify 0 the game will freeze at track loading.If I set it back to 1 everything is fine. Also what is the official folder path in windows.? I have it at G:/ GSC in win xp. The game runs really great except for the PLR file setting.

Ok, the point is I can set the in game position anywhere I want 1 2 6 whatever but when I change the PLR file to 0 qualifying the game crashes after track loading. Put it back to one and game is just fine. I understood that this problem was fixed in ver.1.70 ?

Ok, the point is I can set the in game position anywhere I want 1 2 6 whatever but when I change the PLR file to 0 qualifying the game crashes after track loading. Put it back to one and game is just fine. I understood that this problem was fixed in ver.1.70 ?

I don't see it mentioned in the patch notes .....

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/gsc-v1-70-update-released.38800/

I believe you can chose in the settings where you want to be on the grid in the main game settings. There is a random option there as well as a few other options.

I am not sure those options work for the DLC, but I would have to re-check. I must admit I wouldn't mind a F1 Classic or F3 season, where I just do some practice, then get a random (not fixed) position on the grid and race from there, pot luck and a bit of a fight.

EDIT: No matter what I select in any class, the game either crashes, or you have to qualify. If you skip Quali, you are last on the grid. (This is in Championship and Single race mode). Only in the Stock Car class (which is the only class I don't race) did I get a true random grid, but the game crashed when I skipped to the race. Quite disappointing really .....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 419 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 323 12.8%