1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qualified for Pole but Race in other positions.

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by AprilSwift, Oct 19, 2010.

1. So many times i have qualified on pole position but when i go to race I ended up on other positions. This happened to me a few times, why does this happen to me?
  2. Penalties in practice and qualifying. Speeding in the pits, illegal blocking or causing collision.
  3. or being rammed by the a.i. :p
  4. its not those things sometimes ive had it happen twice i was on pole come race sebastion was on pole and im 3rd no penalties in qually or last race guess its a slight bug
  5. i'm in the middle of my second season and it never happened to me. are you sure you're playing all three qualifying sessions?
  6. Are you sure you're completing the session properly? If you're on pole and then skip to the race I could see what you're saying happening.
  7. Changing to a different tyre between end of qualifying and start of race i.e when adjusting race stratagy gives a 10 place penalty
  8. Happened to me too.
    I think it's because you used the replay flashback on your fast lap. This somehow messes up your qualy time or at least it seems to.
    When it happened to me I crashed into the stupid AI at Catalunya right before the end of the 1st sector, used flashback and passed the sector line again. My lap was not very fast and I got the 1st place but ended up on 6th position in the race.
  9. maybe you qualifying time have been beaten by the Ai,