Qualification length/format change?

Msportdan

@Simberia
Jay, is license bound you to be able to change the format of qualy sessions In the experiences?. Im finding (although great in real-life) 3 sessions for qualy for a 11 lap race a bit much. Also as there is no mid session save this doesn't help.

is there a chance we could custom format these in the future.?

I'm having three in DTM, but only two in ADAC.
But as Hal said, a save after the qualy would be welcome!!

By the way, does ADAC save in between races?
I haven't dared to quit after only one race, but running 30 minute sessions, so a save there is needed if not!..

Qualif format is not the same in DTM and ADAC.

In DTM it's like in F1,
Went playing against 11 IA: to be able to go in Q2 you have to be in the Top 10 in Q1, to be able to run the Q3 you have to be in Top 4 in Q2.
If you don't qualify for Q2, it's over for you.

In ADAC you have 2 qualif session, for 2 races, one Qualif. per race. But I saw for single race that you may be able to set a single qualif session.

didnt for me, i quite after last DTM 14 qualy went back and it went back to practice.

Thats what im saying cant we have the same optoins in the experience (sessions etc) that we have in Rre>?

Time and patience, please

Its a hard feature to implement, in-between session save and even harder to do the mid session save. Its on our wish list but there are many things on that list and only so few people to work on it. So like said, time and patience! ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 515 39.0%