• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Q&I (questions and issues)

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by hex, Apr 29, 2015.

1. hex

hex

Ratings:
    +157
    Since there's no official bug-thread, please, let me raise couple of things here.

I'm using most recent Steam version. All settings on max.

1. AI problem at Jacarepagua:
    On main straight every truck hitting an outer curb gets bumped [​IMG]

2. LED lights look visibly strange (squary):
    [​IMG]

3. Sky problem at Jacarepagua 2005:
    [​IMG]

Those were my issues. Now the question part:

Watching Goiania onboards I noticed that every car slows down on the main straight right after start/finish line. You can see this happens in the videos:

@ 03:31, 06:09, 16:50 etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al9S-2ympFk
    @ 02:25, 04:16, 06:10, 08:04, 10:38 etc...

It does not look like typical braking before the corner, because the drivers decelerate and then accelerate again. To me it looks like some bump-place or something like that where trucks have to slow down a bit for safety (most certain) reasons.

• Like Like x 2
  2. hex

hex

Ratings:
    +157
    Another question:

Looks like the series is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, and some beautiful trucks are remembered on the official channel on a daily basis, like this one:

Are there ANY plans or at least debates inside the team to bring some classic trucks to mod-life?

• Like Like x 1