Q&A 2015 President candidates

With regard to politics, the statues of FSR very clearly state the following in the statues under Point 2:
"The ISR Club does not pursue economic goals and has neither political nor religious purpose."

Therefore it is not political. If I know so little how come I know that and you don't?

First of all you have edited your post, removing the cry about racial abuse. My bad I didn't quote you so nobody can see how unstable and uncertain of everything you are.

Secondly. ISR Club has no political purpose. Obviously. Did you really just say this? Who talked about that? Nick asked about politics within FSR, which is a fair question as there have been and are political games behind closed door. I could name for example Puumalainen war with De Angelis, current elections, move of finns in 2011 to block me from becoming VP. It is all political, everything. But how could you know. With making such ill-informed claims you are just making yourself look even more ridiculous. Take my advice and just go. Any averagely smart and averagely educated person would have never said the things you have just said in last 30 minutes.

Why do you think your campaign is better compared to the other candidates? Why we should vote you and not another candidate?
In my opinion, David's is too extreme and Thomas' lacks the correct focus.
My campaign focuses on doing what we do well, adding a couple things that I think is not difficult to do, and proposing changes that everyone can get behind. I think that is what makes my candidacy the strongest one.

Considering how political FSR is and how vocal people are. What makes your personality strong enough to cope with the politics of FSR?
No matter how much we try and prevent it, politics is in everything. There is no getting away from it. The thing is, is to not become emotional about it. Too many people take offense and take action (alot of times too far) and it will only increase the criticism. The President must be able to take the good and bad, and take the criticism, because people get in the moment and you have to understand that. I believe I can take this well and be above it.

Election results and analysis: <snip>
My reaction everytime i read an article of Ondrej.
youre_serious_futurama.gif

Oh boy it's awesome to see all that transperancy everybody was talking about. Thank you guys for letting us know what is going on with the elections, it's always nice when there is transperancy especially when it was strongly advertised in campains.

Elections are internal as per the structures, no point in reporting something when voting isn't finished (I'm also sure you can read analysis from certain someone soon).

Anyway, voting just finished last night, say hello to new president Mr Dominguez. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back