WIP Pyhäranta 0.8 -> 1.0

I might as well start a new thread of this project updating (re doing really) my old Pyhäranta 0.8 track in to final 1.0 version. You can download the old version from here: <a href="http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=GT Tour Pyharanta" target="_blank">http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=GT Tour Pyharanta</a><br>
<br>
New version will feature revamped graphics, lots of terrain work, more real life accurate roads and surfaces, improved AI, lots of new buildings which are more real life and with better details. As 0.8 was my very first BTB made track, this will be the version of how it should have been in first place now that I have more skills, knowledge AND time! 0.8 was made in two weeks <br>
<br>
Some current screenshots. I've mainly started to shape intersections and added detail to terrain by now, also many parts of the roads are fixed to be more correct but it doesn't show in these pictures.<br>
<br>
What wont be changed is that the track is still very very fast, but incredibly dangerous and challenging to really nail the lap perfectly. Just as it should be when talking about public road tracks.<br>
<br>

pranta01.jpg

pranta02.jpg

pranta03.jpg

pranta04.jpg

pranta05.jpg

Yes sure, but you also need the cam hack to completely get away from the flickering. I leave that to the player so that I can freely concentrate to make the shadows look right.
I've no idea what that is but, yes! :wink:

BTW, could you do something with the gravel outside the road, its so catchy. :frown: It should be slippery, not asphalt grass. :)

Bad news, track creation is on hold because new BTB beta ran out of one month license. Yeah I know it was stupid idea to start this project with beta, but I wanted to test out new features and maybe do some little beta testing at the same. Well lets just hope that there will be license continuation or just public release of the program version - some day.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 295 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%