puzzeled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean this any disrepect with this post lets be clear about that.

but..

I don't understand the download policy from RaceDepartment. explain to me just once why i should wait 30 MINUTES between every skin i want to download. There are sides where you can downloaf more without reaching yur Max for the day and where you can download all files after each other. I can understand that there is max. download a day ( although it is a bit low) and wenn you pay it will be upgraded. But why the long waits between downloads?? I Download a skin in 1 or 2 sec. an then i have to wait 30 minutes for the next skin?

In my opinion you not encouraging people to use the Download by this policy and therefor are they not willing to pay quickly a donation for it.

please don't be offended by this mail but i had to write it.

Who says that we want to encourage downloading? I dont think you will find a server outside fileshare, rapidshare etc that will let you download more then 300MB a day like we provide.
In the first place our download section is here for our racing club members. We want to provide them a place where they easily can download a track or a car before they join events. Besides that our normal members can use it as well ofcourse understrict conditions for now...

Follow up on this post can be done in the proper topic here:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/latest-news-announcements/8482-download-racedepartment.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.8%