1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Put some pressure on URD

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Will Mazeo, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. fortyfivekev

Premium Member

I own the URD mods on AC and RF2 and it would be nice for them to be on AMS as well but TBH they should update the other sims first especially AC with the tyre model changes.
  3. AMS and rF2 are my main sims but I'm like 99.99% of my driving time in AMS so I don't care much about the state of the mod for the other 2.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Hmm are these paid mods worth the money? Where do they get all the data to simulate them properly?
  5. If they get the data I have no idea. But yeah totally worth the money, especially the PX/GTE
  6. i paid fir the rf2 px and egt and its worth every cent!! in my whole modding life this is the first "mod" i play where i dont think about what has to be changed on it ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Justin Davis

Justin Davis
    Premium Member

Oh my god this would be EXACTLY what this sim needs! It would fix what is literally my only complaint with the sim, a lack of modern GT cars. My wallet is ready!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Eeeh what about EEC?? those mods have way higher detail then URD mods have.

+ EEC Is releasing a GT3 package with all the modern GT(3)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1