1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Pukekohe (V8 Supercars) 2.1

Pukekohe for GSCEx V1.21

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Pukekohe - Pukekohe for GSCEx V1.21

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Loving all the Aussie V8 tracks you've been posting. Thanks so much!

(Just curious, are the other Aussie tracks like Adelaide on your list?)
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Thanks again Patrick. Brazillian stock cars head to Oz.:cool:
  4. And don't forget Barbagallo I posted some weeks ago ;-).

Most of them are used in Fvee if I remember well.

I don't have rights for Adelaide at this moment. Richo is updating Phillip Islands and some others. Next tracks will follow but no more australian tracks for the moments ;-)
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. Im not seeing a download link?

EDIT- Nevermind found it. The format of the website changed. Its no longer on top.. Duh Thanks for all the tracks man
    • Like Like x 1
  6. On ipad i have it on the bottom, left.
    On firefox I did not see it, like you
  7. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton

On my way to get it as I type. I've got an old Surfers by NeelJ that I converted using the tool so that'll keep me going citywise till you get round to it. Great job you're doing Patrick. There really aren't enough thumbs up around to show our appreciation.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  8. Thank you.

Helping the community is my way to help reiza facing the "elephants" , I mean the sims coming with many more money and employees. Hope GSC will live as long as possible with that ;-)
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Thank you for another great track. Your work is greatly appreciated!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  10. PieterN

Premium Member

Great track, and wouldn't it be great to race the Aussie V8's with proper physics here ?
  11. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

thanks @Patrick Giranthon much appreciated ... I hope Richo gives you permission for Eastern Creek he has done recently as well, that's a great track, have you asked him about that one ?
  12. Rob, you should check track list :D
  13. couldn't agree more! is anyone from ORSM team reading??? :D
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton

Check out the Brazilian ones around these tracks they're great fun.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. PieterN

Premium Member

Yeah, i know. Just love the Aussie V8 Supercars as well ! Wouldnt it be great to have 'em with physics by Niels ?!
  16. Everything would be great after Niels and Renato's work :D
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Lovely stuff as usual. Thanks! (so bumpy, you'd better hold that wheel tight!)