1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Pukekohe Historic (V8 Supercars + Super Truck) 2.3

Pukekohe for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Pukekohe Historic - Pukekohe for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 6
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Thank You Patrick. I agree totally about the crowdfunding. Reiza has continually provided us with new content free of charge. They have an opportunity to take the title to its max, but reality dictates that financially its not possible without increased revenue. I hope everyone who has enjoyed all the free additions to an already great game will help out as much as they can.And thank you Patrick for another great track.

• Like Like x 1
  3. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

I do appreciate Reiza the developer, they have added a lot of content to the base game since I purchased. But, I'm one of those downloaders of your mods (you stated you didn't create most of them) you talk of and do appreciated the time it takes you to modified old content for GSCEx. But the reality, for me, is I don't play GSCE much. In my case I don't have much time and usually start with rFactor 2, then R3E, then a few minutes in PCARS, Dirt Rally, AC, and GSCE (and a few other more arcade racing games for a change - all Grid, F1, Dirt, etc.). For the time I spend in GSCE I feel the purchase was justified but I don't know if I want to invest $50 for an unseen game, anything lower than $50 is nothing more that what I have now.
    Everyone will play their sims differently, and get more or less enjoyment from their investments. I'm hoping for Reiza continued success and will purchase their new game if and when it's finished.
    Just thought I would comment as everyone has a story, there isn't a one-size-fits-all.

4. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

I dont expect everybody to give something, I only try to motivate a bit the guys who usually wait quietly free contents

5. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

I understand you motive, I also hope for Reiza's success. Actually, I hope all of the sim racing developers are successful, better for us virtual racers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Patrick, why ''historic'' if it's from 2012 ? :)

7. hex

hex

Because the layout changed in late 2012 :)

Thank you, Patrick!

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. 1st gen Opala, 5 laps in: 'Meh, only 2 real corners, not much going on here...he's put way too many banners there as well, i don't like it...'

1st gen Opala, 20 laps in: 'Woohoo, the 1st section is amazing, sliding from one turn to another. :ninja:
    So is the hard braking after the straight and the last left-right also demands precision to get it right, almost full throttle at the edge of grip...And now there's room for a 1.12 even ? No way !
    What banners ? :D'

Fun stuff. Thx, Pat. :thumbsup:

9. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

It's a fun track with the Formula 3 as well. You go from "omg need to brake how do I brake??!" when approaching the first couple of tight corners to "I wonder if I can go full throttle on the last one..." Spoiler alert: you kinda can, but you need to turn at one exact moment!

10. Yeah, F3 is like ''come at me, bro !'', when it comes to grip. :)
    There's a lot of it, but only if driven the way it wants to. Smth like that...

11. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

I did not add any banners, only replace them with reiza logo (and SRE ^^).
    In fact you have the track of 2012, imagine what It will be with +600hp superV8, and imagine what It was in real. These australians sur are crazy...

12. Thanks for the great track as usual Patrick. I agree with you 100% about the crowd funding. We need to come together as a sim racing community and contribute to one of the best sims on the market. I already got the level 5 but I plan on adding to that whenever i have extra funds

13. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

From Jorge and OnWheelsTV ;)
    Thanks to him

14. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

• Beer Beer x 2
  15. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  16. Banzai !

17. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Hoho, bravo!!

18. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 4
  19. PieterN

PieterN
    Premium Member

Thanks Patrick ! Will try this update today.

20. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member