PUECH ARNAL by JCRR

Tracks PUECH ARNAL by JCRR 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
jcrr submitted a new resource:

PUECH ARNAL by JCRR - Real rally stage from France. 100% from scratch. Conversion by author.

PUECH ARNAL (ASSETTO CORSA) by JCRR

This rally track is part of the mythical "La ronde cevenole" which existed between 1967 and 1979, in the Cévennes, a kind of French Targa-Florio.
Created from "scratch" for GTL, I propose a personal conversion, authentic. I hope to be able to propose soon the other parts of the track which was 42 km.
18 pits are available, and you can create races against AI.

Please tell me if you find faults to correct for a version 2.

Read more about this resource...

Merci!
At home, not lowercase Track name, is not a problem...
Could you open it?
Must I change the track name immediately?

thanks

Hi JCRR,
where can I find all your tracks now that the download section of RFR is closed?
In the past I downloaded and tried some of them, very high quality creations, but I would like to complete the collection...

salut, je viens de tester et il s'avère que je ne peux rouler car ça saccade, mais grave.....j'ai testé une ou deux autre pistes et comme d'hab...donc j'ai vraiment du mal à comprendre...mais si tu as une idée je suis preneur!

hi, i tested just right now, but i can t ride cause graphics laggs a lot! i tryed one or two tracks but no problems...;i tryed many graphics options but nothing s better....if you got an idea, i take it!!
Thank s a lot for your share!!!! i dream to ride it!!!
Merci pour ton partage!! je reve de la test a donf!!!

Edit : après redémarrage au top!!!!!!
Super boulot et hate de test les 42km!!!!!

Last edited:
Hello...
Désolé....
Moi j'ai un pc et une config modeste et je suis à 90/120 fps...
Mes pistes sont lourdes, remplies de textures et objets jamais pareils..... mais là celle là est courte, doit pas y avoir de souci....

essaie de mettre les ombres sur moyen, désactive les rétros, tu gagneras en fps....
Après tout dépends de ta carte graphique, il en faut une un peu costaud.....
J'espère que tu pourras rouler...
Bon courage!!!!

superbe ! moi qui adore les petites routes, je suis ravi ! la seule critique que je fais , c 'est que dans certaines epingles, il y a un effets d'escalier au niveau de la mesh !
il y aura t'il un reverse ?

Just made a run and the track is quite impressive! I think that everything is a bit too bright and the colors are little washed out, and there was one spot that has some kind of issue because it damaged the front end of the BMW 1M I was driving even though I didn't hit anything. (if it happens again I will take a screen shot)

Thanks! I have pass my shaders from 0,5 to 0.2... and light is still clear....
The problem is light inboard and outside... very different...
If i'm ok inboard, repealed are too dark...
BMW M1 was a famous rally car in France but in little road with bump... not adapted... hihi...
In 1;2 version, i'll try to make bump more cool....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back