F1 2010 Puddles and the CM official fix....

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi Guys,
This is my first post in this forum and I want to say thanks to everyone for the great Mods here,you guys have made F1 2010 way better than it was out of the box.

After patching my game the puddles disappeared just like everyone else,so I installed the line that CM told me to in my "hardware_settings_config" and it got the puddles and racing line back but my FPS was aweful...unplayable really.So I deleted the line so i could get my FPS back.I did get the FPS back but I also noticed that my puddles are still in the game.Racing at Hungary in the pouring down rain in my career and track looked amazing and my FPS looks great too.I am not getting the rubbering anymore but the puddles look great.I guess that when you add the CM fix it changes something in the game to get the puddles back and if you delete that line after running the game the puddles will remain,or it did for me anyway.

I just thought I would post this incase someone else wants to try it,here is a pic after I deleted the CM fix.
puddles.JPG

This is my experience aswill.... Added the cm line.... Deleted it again cause of the fps drop.... Got fps back and puddles stayed

However no drying line and rubbering in line...... This is however not a big deal for me
I am wondering though : is the rubbering line just a visual thing or does it improvEs also the grip ... And if so if you do not have the rubbering line do you also miss the benefit of increased grip ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%