1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Public servers... anyone?

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Jim Hawley, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Whilst we're all bereft of league action over the break, has or is anyone been cruising the pub servers for a bit of alternative "action"

I have, I had some great fun last night on the old man racing nord server in retro cool 69 Mini's

post here if your planning on venturing out onto the dark side, maybe see you out there?

Jim

2. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Just had another great nights racing at Nord with some chaps from OMR and a guy called Mulei?

Jim

3. I'll keep my eye out for ya mate ;)

4. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Old man racing sounds like a good idea. The majority there belong to the Prestonian faith.
    What do you say Jim? When is the contest? Can I use Amazon instead of the Mini?

5. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

I was on the old man retro cool server last night. We had full grids and the drivers were all winners. Old man racing retro cool server wins The Äland award for best public server :)

6. Sounds like a cool server, I hope I am old enough to pay it a visit :) What is the name of it, is it called "Old man retro cool server"?

7. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

I think the name is "Old man racing". I guess you have to be mentally mature to fit in, so I feel a bit too young for that server to be honest :)