Public beta release of F1SR F248 2006 season

hello Phillps !
thanks your great works for Public beta release of F1SR F248 2006 season,it is very nice!
I put F1SR Ferrari F1248 public beta demo in Assetto Corsa,it works.but I put Public beta release 2 of F1SR F248 2006 in Assetto Corsa,it can not loading in any tracks!
I does not know how about it ?pleas help me thanks!

kimizhou007

out of the 50 something F1 mods I have for this game, this takes the cake of being the worst f1 mod ive ever come across. The back end is constantly wanting to swing out during cornering for no good reason. absolutely horrendous physics. VRC's 2005 cars are infinitely better than this, so if youre looking for that era of formula 1 youre better off downloading those. dont waste hard drive space with this.

out of the 50 something F1 mods I have for this game, this takes the cake of being the worst f1 mod ive ever come across. The back end is constantly wanting to swing out during cornering for no good reason. absolutely horrendous physics. VRC's 2005 cars are infinitely better than this, so if youre looking for that era of formula 1 youre better off downloading those. dont waste hard drive space with this.
Have you installed the physics remake as well? That makes the car so much more driveable

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back