ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for answering, I realized that my server does not have the option of partial
(S1, S2, ...)

the other server does not have the option of partial (rackservice)

It may be the version of "Stracker"?

thanks

Don't understand what you mean with "partial", maybe sector and split times? Please refer to the FAQ section here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ptracker.3509/

The version of stracker is 2.6.9, which should be OK (I have used the same version in my tests yesterday).

Did you try to disable your virus scanner / firewall on your local computer?

Hello neys!
at night I will test firewall / antivirus.

on my server it does not exist, S1, S2, S3 ...
Stracker
thanks

Attachments

• serv.png
    serv.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 323
Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

Fix chat, automatic and manual reconnection, zoom

This is an experimental version, average users shall better stick with the 2.6.x versions.

I hope that this version finally has a working hotkey support for the new chat feature. I missed to provide a .dll file with 2.7.1. I changed the default hotkey for talking to Alt+T, because the plain T have had too many side effects. I really like the chat addition, racing is now fun also without teamspeak :)

There is also a new automatic reconnect feature when the connection to stracker is lost for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Improvements in message sound configs, chat message shortcuts and overall bugfixes

Still labelled as experimental (but this one can be seen as a "release candidate" for 2.7.x series).

Change Log
  • fix zoom factor for some of the hotlap line elements
  • provide warning if in game app overlapping is disabled
  • add event-type configurable sounds
  • rearranged config dialog
  • fix shortcut message edit lines in config dialog
  • user can now choose how chat message shortcuts are processed (direct send, or send to chat editor)
  • alternating colors for chat messages...

Bugfixes for the chat system

Hopefully the last experimental version of 2.7.x; thanks for all your reports.

ChangeLog:
  • message shortcuts do not send messages anymore, when
    • sitting in pits
    • the chat editor is already active
    • whenever the ptracker window is hidden
  • all shortcuts are inactive when sitting in pits / when the ptracker window is hidden
  • changed default values for some config settings:
    • lap time mode is now "all" instead "fastest only"
    • message display time is...

Stable version of 2.7.x - adding chat functionality

One of the weaknesses of AC is the lack of a proper chat. I tried to copy what is there in good old LFS and thought I add that to ptracker. You can press Alt+T (customizable) to get the line edit for your message (pressing Alt+T again hides the line edit).

There are also shortcuts for common messages, currently mapped on the numpad keys 1-9 (Numlock has to be enabled for this). See configuration dialog for details, everything is customizable. It is also customizable whether messages are...

Reduce runtime / increase achievable FPS

This is an experimental version, average users are encouraged to stay with version 2.7.4 by now.

This version addresses the problem of FPS hits and stutters seen by many people especially with higher frame rates. This is done by parallelizing the app's calculation and AC's main loop, technically by automatically spawning an .exe file much like RSR Live Timing does.

ChangeLog:
  • new db version 19 (relevant only for stracker):
  • add new table Teams
  • add new columns for Tracks and...

Introduce CS Teams, possibility to add UI data to stracker, statistic charts

This is an experimental version, average users are encouraged to stay on version 2.6.10!

ChangeLog:
    • add new table Teams
    • add new columns for Tracks and Cars tables
  • rename "Players" to "Drivers" in http server output (but the http addresses remain)
  • http server: add team classification to championships
    • team memberships can be assigned automatically using the entry_list.ini
    • team memberships can be...

Reduce runtime / increase achievable FPS

This is an experimental version, average users are encouraged to stay with version 2.7.4 by now.

This version addresses the problem of FPS hits and stutters seen by many people especially with higher frame rates. This is done by parallelizing the app's calculation and AC's main loop, technically by automatically spawning an .exe file much like RSR Live Timing does.

ChangeLog:
  • add new table Teams
  • add new columns for Tracks and...

Getting virus warning when trying to download this file. Didn't happen with earlier versions.

https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/entry.aspx?name=BrowserModifier:Win32/Zwangi&threatid=144384

Anyone else?

Hi,

which virus scanner are you using?

It is known that py2exe (the tool used to create the ptracker.exe file) causes false positives for some virus scanners. Because of that I used www.virustotal.com to scan this file with different virus scanners and report eventual false positive detections. I just checked again and it seems all scanners listed on there have no false positives there (you can test yourself, it is free):

upload_2015-6-17_19-9-29.png

Greetings,
Neys

Thanks. I just uninstalled Bitdefender and i think windows defender kicked in. Will reinstall Bitdefender again later and see.

Thanks for reply. I just scanned the file with windows defender (I normally use a different AV) and it didn't report it as virus... Please keep me informed.

Weird one for me. ptracker has been working fine and now for some reason it's vanished from the apps bar. I've done a full clean reinstall, it's enabled in "General" in settings but the icons aren't even appearing in the apps bar.

Any ideas?

Weird one for me. ptracker has been working fine and now for some reason it's vanished from the apps bar. I've done a full clean reinstall, it's enabled in "General" in settings but the icons aren't even appearing in the apps bar.

Any ideas?

Please post (or PM) your log files (<user documents>/Assetto Corsa/logs).

Hey. So I am unsure where to find any documentation on this, so I'll ask here. :)

If I'm playing on a MP server with stracker turned on, and I have ptracker on my ac client, can I connect with a third computer, on my LAN to view live stats from a browser?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.7%