ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I never geard about such a problem. Have you tried physically deleting / moving away all other custom apps? Otherwise I can only suppose sth weird on your side unless there are more guys with the same problem. Sorry

I tried disabling all others app from the main menu in game (options/general). But this hasn't solved.
Reading this http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...-timed-races-display-mr-grades.13169/page-158 it seems that someone else had this issue.

The weird thing is that it worked till the last 2 update and it is still working when i start a new session, but not when the session change. So i don't know...
Anyway thanks for your help, :) maybe i will try again in future with a new updated version if will solve.

I am currently racing in a league which all assists are banned and pTracker is used to monitor usage of assists. I have turned off all possible assists (including ones that servers can't ban) however a false positive is being sent to pTracker stating that I'm using Auto Throttle Blip (when I'm not).

I've tried virtually everything, from reinstalling everything to creating a new profile, however it still reckons I'm using a throttle blip
Is there a fix for this or a possible workaround so I can continue participating in the league?

I think it's also worth notifying that I tend to switch between pad and wheel, depending on how I feel.

I am currently racing in a league which all assists are banned and pTracker is used to monitor usage of assists. I have turned off all possible assists (including ones that servers can't ban) however a false positive is being sent to pTracker stating that I'm using Auto Throttle Blip (when I'm not).

I've tried virtually everything, from reinstalling everything to creating a new profile, however it still reckons I'm using a throttle blip
Is there a fix for this or a possible workaround so I can continue participating in the league?

I think it's also worth notifying that I tend to switch between pad and wheel, depending on how I feel.
I think it is a known bug from AC that some assists are reported incorrect. Definitely can confirm this for autoclutch, autoblib i'm not sure. I just pass what is reported in tge shared memory info.

I think it is a known bug from AC that some assists are reported incorrect. Definitely can confirm this for autoclutch, autoblib i'm not sure. I just pass what is reported in tge shared memory info.

Without uninstalling sTracker and reinstalling, is there anything in mind you could recommend to fixing this?

no as I said, it's probably caused by an AC bug; nothing modders can do about it (except for workarounding it, but I got over that stage ... there are already more workarounds in sptracker than being healthy).

Help Me please. Ptracker doesn't worked since last system recovery i was added exception in anty virus firewall etc. and still error740 administrator mode and full reinstall Assetto and ptracker doesn't help.

Attachments

• py_log.txt
    4 KB · Views: 293
  • ptracker-exe-stdout.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 322
Help Me please. Ptracker doesn't worked since last system recovery i was added exception in anty virus firewall etc. and still error740 administrator mode and full reinstall Assetto and ptracker doesn't help.
Did you already try to delete / move away the <your documents>/Assetto Corsa folder? I see in your logs that there might be something weird with this.

Hello Neys, this issue started with v3.x.x and have nothing to do with the "Auto-clutch" issue (bad drivetrain.ini in mod for H-shifter cars). It appears that if you record a lap with "auto-blip" activated once, this won't disappear even if you disable it later. If you create a new database and record new lap without auto-blip, there's no issue. This seems related to the combo Driver/Car, if you do a new lap with a new car without "Auto-blip", there's no issue.

Could you please give me Ptracker as a simple archive?

It's been months since I last tried to install Ptracker and the installer is still plagued with "must be installed in AC directory" errors (I had it 6x just now) and fails to execute ptracker.exe in the end and aborts the installation...

I would also like to install Ptracker as a JGSME mod and not permanently.

Thank you
upload_2017-7-24_17-33-13.png

Could you please give me Ptracker as a simple archive?

It's been months since I last tried to install Ptracker and the installer is still plagued with "must be installed in AC directory" errors (I had it 6x just now) and fails to execute ptracker.exe in the end and aborts the installation...

I would also like to install Ptracker as a JGSME mod and not permanently.

Thank you
View attachment 203392
You can unpack the .exe file using 7zip. However if the installer reports that it cannot execute ptracker.exe there is probably a reason for that, most likely your av software reporting a false positive.

Hi, guys. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to configure the app when showing me the deltas to the drivers around me to only showing them at the end of the lap instead of showing them at every sector? (the green ones if i'm faster and red if I'm slower). If so, how to do it.Tks

For some reasons I'm not aware of, it happens randomly but rarely.
I did have to close it in task manager .... but finally twice within 2 or 3 years that's just accident it seems.
Or is it because it's still doing something when we close game ?

Yes, Lately I have to close Ptracker in task manager.
Same here, doesn't happen every time but had to do it few times in the last two months or so. I wonder how many times I might have missed it though as often I'm shutting computer down after closing AC. There's definitely something going on with Ptracker not closing with the game on certain occasions.

Same here, doesn't happen every time but had to do it few times in the last two months or so. I wonder how many times I might have missed it though as often I'm shutting computer down after closing AC. There's definitely something going on with Ptracker not closing with the game on certain occasions.
For It's ptracker stopping the game from closing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 131 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 235 13.5%