F1 2015 PS4/Thrustmaster/F1 2015

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi. I have a ps3 and thrustmaster f1 wheel & pedal set. With the new f1 2015 game out soon,what wheel to get, as this one won't be compatable and can I use my f1 and pedal set With new steering console!!

Nobody knows for sure what will be compatible, usually anything that was compatible for the last game, will work on the new game.

Codemasters are NOT quick at posting wheel and controller compatibility details, and they didn't publish one at the time of the F1 2014 release.

As far as I am aware, there was no posts after the release of F1 2014 complaining that a wheel or controller doesn't work anymore. The compatibility list I posted the F1 2014 forum sticky, was a copy of the F1 2013 list :)

On the PC, the one and only patch just added 3 new controllers/wheels. I would assume the console patch may have done the same.

I realise that F1 2015 will be on 'next gen' consoles, but I seriously doubt that they would drop compatibility for some wheels/controllers, as they want to sell you the game. Having to buy a new wheel to play the game would discourage people from buying it

Good luck, hopefully you'll be fine .... :)

Graham the PS4 doesn't support many wheels that the PS3 did.
In this case it's not Codemasters fault but Sony, nothing they can do.

Gio sorry i don't know more, google "PS4 supported wheels" that should give you clue wether you need a new wheel or not, and which one in case you need it.

If the F1 wheel that you have is a T500rs i think you are good (not sure).

Thank you. Looking forward to f1 2015
Graham the PS4 doesn't support many wheels that the PS3 did.
In this case it's not Codemasters fault but Sony, nothing they can do.

Gio sorry i don't know more, google "PS4 supported wheels" that should give you clue wether you need a new wheel or not, and which one in case you need it.

If the F1 wheel that you have is a T500rs i think you are good (not sure).
Thanks, yeah I have looked up on it but it's a bit varied as to what will be. Hopefully the F1 n thrustmaster set will be ok.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back