1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PS3 Pad on RACE Series

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by EK9 Racer, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Hi all im wondering if you can use a ps3 pad on Race WTCC 2006 i know you can on Race 07 any help would be great and much appreciated

Kyle

2. If you can in RACE 07, I would expect you can in RACE. Don't go on my word though, I've only been here about 1 month.

But isn't RACE included in RACE 07 anyway?

3. hi all,

can anyone help me set up my ps3 pad to my pc/laptop found a link but want to hear if anyone has done this and if it actually works

Cheers

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

For RACE 06 or RACE 07

5. for RACE 07 sorry :)

6. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Someone has written some software to make it appear to windows as a 360 pad. I never got round to getting it working fully. There are no official drivers for PS3 pads under windows as you would expect but people do have it working with this.

Search google for DS3Tool for a whole load of info about getting it running :)

7. i pluged mine in and it played

8. I use MotionJoy. Of the many 'solutions' I've tried over the last couple of years, it is the only one that worked first time.