F1 2010 PS3 Hosts very annoying!!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Although i have'nt been racing much lately, what i have noticed on PSN is the hosts, setting up rooms
with some nice settings to have some good races. Unfortunately when the room fills up they are nowhere, to be seen??

It has happened now 3 - 4 nights on the trot,, Ive recently just left a room that was full for a Valencia race 20%.
The room was full, everybody going crazy that the host is nowhere to be seen after sometime waiting, and i still notice this guy
in the lobby with the same room open 45 min later??

I realy wish that codemasters could implement something along the lines of!!!
If the room is full and everybody readies up (green lights) except the host there should be a timer of say 2- 3 min
and regardless of the hosts actions the race starts. Now understandably some hosts get distracted with regards to kids and family and stuff, but dont host a game unless you are there to play.

My rant is over thoughts people????

I can understand your frustration.
and 2nd Mr Hengeveld's suggestion.

Of course we in the rarified aristocracy of Xbox ownership have not experienced such shoddy manners.
I do sympathise however with the masses.

Although i have'nt been racing much lately, what i have noticed on PSN is the hosts, setting up rooms
with some nice settings to have some good races. Unfortunately when the room fills up they are nowhere, to be seen??

It has happened now 3 - 4 nights on the trot,, Ive recently just left a room that was full for a Valencia race 20%.
The room was full, everybody going crazy that the host is nowhere to be seen after sometime waiting, and i still notice this guy
in the lobby with the same room open 45 min later??

I realy wish that codemasters could implement something along the lines of!!!
If the room is full and everybody readies up (green lights) except the host there should be a timer of say 2- 3 min
and regardless of the hosts actions the race starts. Now understandably some hosts get distracted with regards to kids and family and stuff, but dont host a game unless you are there to play.

My rant is over thoughts people????

That happend also with me! Full room for a Valencia Race...maybe i was there to. These situations are really anoying...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%