1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PS3 Hosts very annoying!!

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Mark Ryan, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Although i have'nt been racing much lately, what i have noticed on PSN is the hosts, setting up rooms
    with some nice settings to have some good races. Unfortunately when the room fills up they are nowhere, to be seen??

It has happened now 3 - 4 nights on the trot,, Ive recently just left a room that was full for a Valencia race 20%.
    The room was full, everybody going crazy that the host is nowhere to be seen after sometime waiting, and i still notice this guy
    in the lobby with the same room open 45 min later??

I realy wish that codemasters could implement something along the lines of!!!
    If the room is full and everybody readies up (green lights) except the host there should be a timer of say 2- 3 min
    and regardless of the hosts actions the race starts. Now understandably some hosts get distracted with regards to kids and family and stuff, but dont host a game unless you are there to play.

My rant is over thoughts people????

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yeah setup or join the events in the racing club. Then you at least know that you can race with people you know. :)

3. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

I can understand your frustration.
    and 2nd Mr Hengeveld's suggestion.

Of course we in the rarified aristocracy of Xbox ownership have not experienced such shoddy manners.
    I do sympathise however with the masses.

4. That happend also with me! Full room for a Valencia Race...maybe i was there to. These situations are really anoying...