• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

PS3 Co-op

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Veselko Lakobrija, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Veselko Lakobrija

Veselko Lakobrija

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey PS3 drivers
    This post is more of an add
    For the time being i am on my sickleave from work so i got all the time to spend gaming.
    So, decided to look for some co-op help and get a season or 2 (or more :cool:) done there also. Any intrested drivers just drop a line here and we´ll prolly menage a few races.
    If it matters to anybody i live in Sweden so it´s CET timezone. For me this doesn´t matter that much.

2. Gav Elias

Gav Elias

Ratings:
    +21
    I'm in exactly same situation so got a fair bit of time on my hands so would be interested....

3. Veselko Lakobrija

Veselko Lakobrija

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Bunford.
    Feel free to send me a friend invite on PSN, or if i send you one before.... whichever happens 1st. We could prolly start this tomorrow already, afternoon, 17:00 - ish. Gonna meet few buds for semi-late lunch tomorrow but after that im free.

4. wallacda

wallacda

Ratings:
    +0
    PS3 co op season

hey, im looking at doing a co op season with some one, id say i race at a good level, have the AI diffuculty on legendary i run full TC and ABS brakes though

if anyone is interested add my tag or message me (wallacda), i finish my first solo season 6th in championship. on same level settings.

5. Veselko Lakobrija

Veselko Lakobrija

Ratings:
    +0
    wallacda
    Have to be honest and say atm that AI setting is a bit to hard-core for me due to my plastered right hand. There are tracks i menage on hard setting and same track i can struggle with on intermediate next time i drive it, as it is right now. TC and ABS are at the same setting as yours till i learn the tracks properly, by heart, not just practice sessions before the race. Ohhh, and gears are auto, freaking plaster and f***ed up wrist.
    It´ll get better in 2-3 months. then it´s hard-core. ALL assists = off!!