proTyres

Apps proTyres 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I did really like your app. But since a few months i started having problem with my game. And after alot of trying and testing the result is that it seems that this app causing my game to crash.
Or at least the screen where i can see where i am driving is giving problems. I can still hear the car, change gears etc. But nothing on the screen. I need to press ALT+F4 to leave the race and start a new one.
A few times it did even had a Windows BSOD as a result.

Now i have disabled and removed the app and everything seems to work fine again.
I have added the log of the last crash. The log showing alot of swapChain->Present failed messages. I did remove my Steam name, steam id and steam community id from the log. If you need it just tell me.

I know that there are some other apps open but this one seems to give me the problem.
I hope you can fix it.

Attachments

• log protyres.txt
    119.4 KB · Views: 710
I know that there are some other apps open but this one seems to give me the problem.
I hope you can fix it.

Unfortunately there is no error related to proTyres in this log, would this happen all cars on all tracks or is there any specific combo?

If possible provide the py_log.txt since the log.txt will only provide any error loading the app itself. I have not heard of any BSOD but sometimes older apps are in conflict with proTyres if they load older files, that is how python works in AC but at least proTyres detects it and write an note in py_log.txt.

Thanks for your reply. It happens on multiple tracks with multiple cars.
I will enable the app again for practise and public races. And will upload the requested logs when it does crash again. Not sure when it is because i don't know when i have the time to race again.

Jens Roos updated proTyres with a new update entry:

Updated to AC v1.15 with new functions and fixes

v1.3.5 170919
- updated ini&lut pack for all AC & DLC cars version 1.15
- optional log tyre wear (green-yellow-red scaled 0-100%) writes to py_log.txt after tyre change or enter pitlane, default is off
- optional show extra tyre wear info on PitBoard as well (if optional logging is used), default is off

Example of extra PitBoard tyre wear info
View attachment 212436
Please see description Overview on how to active this function, default is off

- support for different...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Stock Kunos Audi R8 LMS Ultra (skinned for NAGP league). Extracted the tyres.ini file. I'll post any message when I get home.

Thank,
Bjoern

For all AC standard and DLC cars, there is no need to do anything, they are already included.
It is only for mod cars you need to install an ini&lut pack.

Please post any error message, the audi vln should work fine

vln.png

Stock Kunos Audi R8 LMS Ultra (skinned for NAGP league). Extracted the tyres.ini file. I'll post any message when I get home.

Thank,
Bjoern

It should be clear why it is not possible if the directory name is different than the original ;)
nagp_audi_r8_lms_gt

I'll add it :)

Added Cars :)

Dream Packs 1, 2, 3, Red, Porsche & Ready to Race Packs required

North American Grand Prix

NAGP Thursday Season XXXII Car Pack V8

Last edited:
Thank you! Still not working though. Here's what I found in the log py.log:

proTyres: Current version 1.3.4, init done
proTyres: Using folder 'content/cars/nagp_audi_r8_lms_gt/data/'
proTyres: PitBox has been set (FuzzyJump)
proTyres: ERROR content/cars/nagp_audi_r8_lms_gt/data/tyres.ini
proTyres: ERROR ini file as non valid characters or duplicate option name

PS. I created the content/cars/nagp_audi_r8_lms_gt/data/ folder and dumped the tyre.ini file in there.
Bjoern

Thank you! Still not working though. Here's what I found in the log py.log:

PS. I created the content/cars/nagp_audi_r8_lms_gt/data/ folder and dumped the tyre.ini file in there.
Bjoern

I have tried the file on another car (dont have the nagp ones) and it seems to be valid, but since the car has an data.acd file you should extract the ini&lut pack folder here:

"...\assettocorsa\apps\python\proTyres\cars_mod"

you should never change anything in the car folder, that could lead to unpredictable behavior.

please remove any changes to the car folder, extract to "car_mod" above and try again.

I extracted the ini&lut files from the data.acd file using QuickBMS and copied them into the ...\assettocorsa\apps\python\proTyres\cars_mod\nagp_audi_r8_lms_gt\ folder, but for some reason the tyres.in file is mangled:

[I@ADDL]
ZARTGOM?50`RGVPU;RHM`TMJ[HRF9C5 ]LHL[PJWD[>EI=]JNWJF?QR7= :'UJJ[
`FHOKVa
K6RF:Jpjbk'RjjtSHOWPdH=JAGROIEQD=)48+7 R>FRQLH1*24)
8#pvnjpmdd|whu%bi{fhxJMLcKICAQX7*294,?
>ritnc`itqmrdjndrr'(uxd 1rjci!fpv`mrannilni`s.HRCNSFNYPL=[SC:A7*5þ G\zgjpdwirbrxgV$ohnjist mmr+tke+eq]hh%_llc ppkbqher
D>TU964, ?@\wikqb rfmd,p[,fniqvxqZ)ifRqma*m%&qetoe{ ksublx%`rti6)4$wm6200)W=\?9/6;155
>Snrnj`,s]vekm$`kzol xnpixlqNr9]8>'63.;:
9]8:$9'*8/C`,86//77@@]-=,1,043WC?R^BZVWC=tfn_kuHM7wZdnxjp0qjw

In fact, ALL files in the data folder are mangled. Any idea why?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back