• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proracing Dashboard for rFactor 2 - BETA

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Stefan Mizzi, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +767
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,356
    Looks great.

Does it work in fullscreen mode?

Your video... :)

• Sad Sad x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    Not a big fan of input lag either. Once it does stuff that GIDHud doesn't do and I can use it in fullscreen, I'll consider a switch.

4. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +767
    Unfortunately not :( There is input lag with Windowed screen? :O_o: if so, then the in-game widgets are not a good idea, but at least people will still be able to stream them to any other screen or device as a separate dashbaord.

5. Patrick Moore

Patrick Moore

Ratings:
    +34
    wow! looks very nice! The interface and setup looks easy which I like since I am a spaz with software.
    I use the trackmap plugin at the moment, but I want to try this out, too. Maybe they can run at same time?

well done!

6. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,356
    Mmm, i've a old monitor... Maybe i can use it to display the widgets and data.
    And run rF2 in fullscreen on my tripples. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +767
    They can run at the same time, but remember that the more plugins you have the more data is moving around on your network :)

8. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +767
    Thanks to some of you for helping me testing and giving me feedback, I have now released the next version with a few bug fixes and.......

added support for rFactor 1 and GSC 2013 :) Plugins included. Download link from link in first post on ISI forums.

I did not test these last 2 much as I had no time, so please let me know, In-game widgets in GSC suck really as I had to update the config ini for window mode and game does not look nice windowed. But dashboard should be better.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  9. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +767
    Hi Fellas,

Just wanted to give you a quick update. Next release should be out this weekend and with it comes the upgraded Custom Dashboard created where you can;

1. Set your own background and foreground colors.
    2. Set a background image of your liking.Here's a quick example that I made (just got a quick background image from the net to test)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +767
    A new version 1.5.3.0 has been released. Link in first post or at http://dash.proracing.club

1. Added more widgets and bug fixes
    2. Users can now choose the colors and background image for custom dashboards
    3. Added Assetto Corsa

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  11. JimmyT61

JimmyT61

Ratings:
    +0
    Stefan, I have inadvertently deleted some of the widgets for rF2 in your dashboard latest version 1.5.8.0 (I clicked on the X and deleted thinking I was removing from the screen) I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software but the widgets I deleted are still missing. Is there a way I can get them back into the list?
    Thanks in advance.
    JT

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  12. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +767
    I sent you an answer :)

13. JoelGL

JoelGL

Ratings:
    +69
    Me too, pls. Mistakenly deleted Speed while learning the app for rF2.

While at it, why is it that some widgets don't appear immediately, I noticed 4 of the same widget appearing on top of each other, while some don't no matter how much I click them, and a couple just showing blank window/boxes (no content). EDIT: As a matter of fact, I just discovered a blank window on my screen just now when I moved my mouse to its position, used the app yesterday :)

14. JimmyT61

JimmyT61

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I see that and my issue was resolved.
    Thank you kindly

15. JoelGL

JoelGL

Ratings:
    +69
    Hi, can you share how to restored deleted widgets? Thanks.

16. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +767

Hi Joel,

If you mistakenly deleted some widgets, you can re-create them (or any other you want) from the "Build/Edit Dashboard" menu.

As for the rest....are you referring to the "Build/Edit Dashboard" screen or something else? To build a widget, you would need to be ingame so data is streamed as otherwise not all of them can render without data.

17. JoelGL

JoelGL

Ratings:
    +69
    Hi Stefan, I was in the ProRacing Dashboard Manager (where/how do I access the Build/Edit Dashboard?). I was in the garage, in-game rF2 when I was trying to add widgets. I can't seem to add some widgets on to the screen, no matter what I press (check mark or widget name).

For the deleted widget, it was #2. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +767

Hi Joel,

After you run the dashboard manager, you have to open http://dash.proracing.club

Make sure you put your IP and Port as shown in the manager, then click "Launch Dashboard" and from there you can see the "Build/Edit Dashboards" menu.

• Like Like x 1