Proof - Reiza is good for your health!!

Yes that's right folks, Reiza has now been proven to help with mental health issues associated with gaming. I thought I was sorted, I mean I can turn on the PC sit in my cockpit and drive as I'd finally got to a stage where settings were set and racing was good. But........I made a mistake yesterday, I purchased F1 2014 without first checking whether my wheel was compatible. £29.99 of my hard earnt English pounds given to steam for a game that 24 hours earlier I was adamant I would not buy. I've moved on from these console money grabbing titles, I've grown up(I'm 51 lol) I play with the big boys now on PC I don't need to be playing codemasters rip offs. Unfortunately I had a relapse and as mentioned above, got the game. So after 2 hours of messing with settings to try and get my wheel to work, i gave up. I was feeling down, hurt confused by what had happened to me, I mean it's 2014 yes? my wheel has been out for just under a year yes? of course I would expect it to work, I mean codies are a modern thinking company they would be able to cater for all hardware? anyway I gathered myself, turn on Game Stock Car Extreme and spent an hour practicing the V8's at Guapore for next Wednesday's race. Then it happened!!!! gradually at first then as the time wore on, a beautiful feeling of joy came over me and I was once again ok. All was good in the sim racing world, my lovely TX wheel was a joy on a magnificent game. So folks, proof indeed that Reiza can help you greatly with life's issues, I swear there was a light shining from the game, maybe a light from above, a heavenly light!!! who knows .....................................................................

I've been trying to get into the new release for Assetto Corsa for a few days, whenever I finish what I am doing, I come away from the PC depressed, so last night I fired up GSCE with first Patricks, Porsche mod so that put a smile on my face, then I thought after the disappointment of the Lotus 98T & Ferrari 312T in Assetto I then switched to the Formula Retro for some hotlapping. Wow that car is so good. The FFB is just so far ahead of AC.

After that I felt my life was complete again, looks like there is only one path to follow in life ( and sim racing) and that is Game Stock Car Extreme, with a bit of rfactor 2 thrown in (FR3.5's & NSX).

I've been trying to get into the new release for Assetto Corsa for a few days, whenever I finish what I am doing, I come away from the PC depressed, so last night I fired up GSCE with first Patricks, Porsche mod so that put a smile on my face, then I thought after the disappointment of the Lotus 98T & Ferrari 312T in Assetto I then switched to the Formula Retro for some hotlapping. Wow that car is so good. The FFB is just so far ahead of AC.

After that I felt my life was complete again, looks like there is only one path to follow in life ( and sim racing) and that is Game Stock Car Extreme, with a bit of rfactor 2 thrown in (FR3.5's & NSX).
Hallelujah! Praise be we're all becoming children of Reiza.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%