• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

"Promise Driver" Looking for a seat in WT for 2013

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Francisco Lopez, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Francisco Lopez

Francisco Lopez

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello, my name is Fran López, last year, in summer, i started to use rFactor. My age is 14 years old, but I got experience in the league ChampionsVirtualWorld, with the mods RFT2011 and F1Total2012. I watch all races of this league from 2010.
    Fast Laps: I love play all arcade games of F1, I got experience in F1 2006, 2009, 2011 and 2012, and I know all the drawns of all tracks. My hot laps are very similar of the laps in real life, I use my wheel Formula Force EX.
    Personal information: I am from Málaga, a city in "La Costa del Sol", Spain. I love F1 and the speed, in real life, I train with a Kart all the months, to get the possibility of become a real F1 driver.
    I hope my age is not a problem to join a Team, because I can be faster than any adult, and have the same mentality.
    Thanks for read this, I hope see you in the track the next year!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jackson Wendt

Jackson Wendt

Ratings:
    +100
    You should contact http://www.positive-simracing.com/index.php/en/ we are a Spanish team. I don't know if we can provide a race seat (I am really unsure) but you might gain experience as a test driver maybe. Please contact our team and hopefully, we might find something for you.. :)