Project Partner Needed

Hello,

I've been struggling on my own for ages with BTB and I'm finally giving in and looking for a project partner. I'm in need of the services of a skilled BTB user; someone who has experienced many problems and setbacks and has worked through them. The track project is quite ambitious, with lots of custom objects, textures and (hopefully) sounds. The track is fictional but realistic and I'm aiming for maximum immersion.

That's all I'll say for the moment, until I know someone might be interested. If you think this is something you could probably help with, please let me know and I'll go into more detail about the project. I must stress that this is not a task for a newcomer, as I've been experiencing some highly perplexing issues with the project, from the first onset right up to now, some two years or more later. Modelling and texturing skills are a bonus, as is familiarity with 3DSimEd, but not required.

Thanks for stopping by!

I should just add that, while I'm unsure of what kind of percentage complete the project is, I do have all the track laid, most of the terrain (only distant outfield terrain is somewhat incomplete) and most of the immediate trackside furnishings like rumble strips, markers, signs, walls and armco barriers. So I'm well into the project and have some experience of using BTB.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%