PC1 Project Cars - What's the point if....

Is Project Cars dead? Why is it possible to read about it but not possible to buy or try it?
Seems a bit pointless if it has just turned into an exclusive club for those who already have it.

Maybe I'm missing it, but I cannot see any link to download, try, or buy; and the forums are not taking new registrations. This does not seem like a very good way of keeping the project alive :(

Civilized people come and try and have a discussion, and then they get called trolls by actual trolls, for no apparent reason. It's potty.

But I'll show myself out. My wallet will thank me anyway, some people in here are pushing me to purchase pCars, even when I'm not interested in it :D

One of the few places outside the wmd forums for info and discussion on pcars and this is the sort of thing that happens.
I see information being pedaled here as fact that has tenuous (at best) links to reality.
WMD has a thriving community, I hope after release it continues to grow as it has been one of the friendliest communities I have experienced since the early days of RSC.

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wish I had time to join in some of the magical pcars threads here on Race Department but I am far to busy displaying my hate towards everything I do not like in this world, on any forum that will let me.
I like pcars, honest.

I thought you didn't have the time to join in here? You seem to be quite obsessed at the moment.:rolleyes:

I'm over at my parents helping out a bit, my old man has had a few strokes and my mother needs a little help.
I also binned my car, wet roundabout and a metal pole off its leash....its a short story but anyhow its on the driveway getting striped, I'm enjoying punching rusty metal and having my testicles covered in gearoil, puts hair on yir chest or skincancer or something, manly anyhow.
So, not got time to play games and have no right to comment on how pcars is coming along, not tried the AC tech demo, I just do not care that much at the moment, I do read the pcars forums once in a while, looks like they are doing nicely and I see no drama.
I also come here, again, once in a while and it looks like we are discussing a different thing.

Does that explain my comment of not having time to have joined in any discussion in any seriousness on any forum about anything in the past while and why I did this time?

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 49 10.0%
  • €3001-5000