PC1 Project Cars - What's the point if....

Is Project Cars dead? Why is it possible to read about it but not possible to buy or try it?
Seems a bit pointless if it has just turned into an exclusive club for those who already have it.

Maybe I'm missing it, but I cannot see any link to download, try, or buy; and the forums are not taking new registrations. This does not seem like a very good way of keeping the project alive :(

I will lolz at anyone that thinks Race 07/ gtr evo is more of a sim then pcars.

Willing to given reasons if needed. This is coming from a person that has well over 500 hours logged into r07/raceon/gtr evo and every single add on. I enjoy it very much playing AI.
Also thankful of modders who have put 100's of tracks and mods I have saved to disc.

I will repeat what I just said above... I will lolz at anyone that thinks Race 07/ gtr evo is more of a sim then pcars. I won't name call or other juvenile stupidity. Everyone should be intitle to there opinion as one of the forum staff said in another thread.

Everyone is different, some like apples, some like oranges, others like apples and oranges.

But to say a apple is not as good as a orange or vice versa is completely personal choice not
actual truth.

I have raced all the titles pretty much and feel all have there different positives, despite considering myself a hardcore simmer of 16 or so years I still enjoy to play or at very least try some of the more light hearted titles.

While I love the race series, my own not so humble opinion is that Pcars is more immersing more sim like in all facets. Not here to bash Race 07 and to be honest can't bash it because it is a personal favorite. But more sim like the Pcars? NO! lol @ that.

Have a great day!

Don't worry, I'm bored of how easy you're pleased, but maybe you're a hardcore gamepad "player".....:rolleyes:
We got your point David, pCars ffb sux etc., how many times you gonna repeat yourself?
AS for me; I'm sry to disappoint you, I do not even have a gamepad only a T500rs wheel. And no I'm not a fanboy, just like you I also struggle with that 'dodgy' steering precision. I hope one day though that gonna be sorted.
Have a nice day;)

I wish they would flick that switch too, I mean to have the switch in the bad ffb position for so long is a joke, a child could do it.
Won't someone please tell the pcars people to switch the good ffb on?

I have not read anyone being told to "wait for the next build....lol" on the wmd forums.
Maybe you are confusing "improvements to the ffb in the next build" to "wait for the next build"

I have seen constant improvements to the ffb, it has certainly not remained static but still has a way to go.

I have not seen any WMD staff behave in the way you imply regarding the problems with the ffb.
At no point have I seen anyone dismissed in the way you imply regarding the problems with the ffb.

There is no magical switch to make the ffb good.

have not seen any WMD staff behave in the way you imply regarding the problems with the ffb..

I honestly don't agree with this - the Lotus in the AC demo feels good to me, very natural as you say. But many cars in pCARS feel just as "good", and actually very similar in their basic characteristics (I often feel that if I could ignore the visuals it would feel like the same game!). Of course a single car in a demo is going to be polished to hell and back to make sure it's as good as can be, whereas we're still in development so every car is very much unfinished and in flux. But I really don't see or feel anything fundamental in the AC physics that we're obviously missing.

This is what Andy G thinks, yet it's terrible for me.

He is not dismissing anyone with a different opinion that I can see.
You imply that people are ignored and told just to wait till next build when ffb is mentioned on the wmd forums, this is not the case.
There are many people with many different ffb problems and many large threads dedicated to ffb.

Still holding a grudge for some reason huh.
I do apologize, I forget, a grudge over what?

I'm just reading the posts in here every now and then, and find yours ridiculous. Just look at this:

Then give as much detail as you can, and they'll tell you to wait for the next build....lol.....I've only been hearing that for 15months!!

He is not dismissing anyone with a different opinion that I can see.
You imply that people are ignored and told just to wait till next build when ffb is mentioned on the wmd forums, this is not the case.
There are many people with many different ffb problems and many large threads dedicated to ffb.
In 15 months a thread about a thing has appeared called "The ffb parameter tweaking thread"
1132 replies and almost 67k views.

Not the picture you paint above.
What picture champ, you said it sux as well, so despite agreeing with me you're still keen on arguing.....I'd suggest you go troll somewhere else:O_o:

You're unable or unwilling to follow a discussion, and then you call him a troll. Priceless.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 85 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000