PC1 Project Cars US DLC Out Now

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
PCARS US DLC - C7.R sun.jpg

Another month, another PCARS DLC. This time fans are treated to four new cars from the heart of American motor sports: The Dallara DW12 Indycar, Corvette's C7.R GTLM Le Mans challenger, the Ford Fusion Stock Car as well as the Cadillac ATS-VR GT3 car.

As has been the case with Slightly Mad Studios previous DLC content releases, March's update also includes a free car for those not wanting to splash the cash on some additional DLC and this month the free machine is the Aston Martin Vantage GT12, not quite American but nonetheless a thoroughbred flame spitting machine that should fit in nicely with the title's impressive array of closed-cockpit driving options.

The inclusion of NASCAR favourite Ford Fusion is somewhat controversial after much internet chatter around the game's lack of oval content, however it seems the team over at SMS have produced a lovingly crafted model that should provide plenty of thrills and spills across the many detailed racing circuits already available to drive. As well as the four paid for US DLC cars and the free Aston, the March update also brings players two new invitational events to enjoy in the form of the IndyCar Trophy & Stock Car Trophy.

Have a look in our RaceDepartment Project CARS forum for great club racing across all platforms and the latest news and discussions. The Project Cars US DLC Pack is available to purchase right now for 3,49€.

PCARS US DLC - Aston Martin G12.jpg PCARS US DLC - C7.R  2.jpg PCARS US DLC - C7.R & Caddy.jpg PCARS US DLC - C7.R.jpg PCARS US DLC - IndyCar - 2.jpg PCARS US DLC - IndyCar - 3.jpg PCARS US DLC - IndyCar.jpg PCARS US DLC -Cadillac ATS-VR GT3 .jpg PCARS US DLC - C7.R.jpg

Will you be purchasing the new US DLC pack? Which American idol are you most looking forward to trying? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this game actually worth purchasing yet. With so many major updates and opinions to suit, I am still weary of this one.

I'm not sure what it's actually selling for , but yeah , I think it's worth it. It looks great and I've actually had a lot of fun on it...BUT , it does seem more Arcadish then something like GSCE , RF2 , AC , Iracing , ect. I'm not talking Grid 2 arcade.....but just a step below the ones I mentioned.

Also , if you do decide to get it , make sure you have a strong running computer. I run an OC 2600K @ 4.5mhz and a Sapphire Fury card , 32G Ram and so forth. I can push very descent frame rates with most everything turned up pretty high.

Some guys can't stand it , but for me , I had some fun and still play it.

Game runs great. My only complaint is online rubber banding.
Well, and the fact that the AI isn't that great either. And super uneven. I can win blindfolded against the AI when racing Superkarts, but when I race GT3 I can't even get close to their times.And the karting-physics (not Superkarts) are complete bullshit. They can flip 2 meters above the ground when driving to much on the curb

I do like the Dallara and C7.R but not enough to convince me to play pCars long term, shame really, pCars reminds me a lot of Shift & Shift 2 but with a lot more polish & bling, still a half reasonable game/simcade just not my cup of tea, especially compared to the competition.

Well, and the fact that the AI isn't that great either. And super uneven. I can win blindfolded against the AI when racing Superkarts, but when I race GT3 I can't even get close to their times.And the karting-physics (not Superkarts) are complete bullshit. They can flip 2 meters above the ground when driving to much on the curb

You can't keep the AI pace...it's the AI to be blamed? hahaha

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back