PC1 Project CARS Thrustmaster T500RS settings

Got Project cars on preorder and looking forward to release day, am hoping to start racing straight away without too much messing about with settings.
Thought I'd look around for some wheel and ingame settings with Thurstmaster T500RS but can't find much as I haven't got access to WMD forums.
Any early access users out there mind sharing wheel and ingame setups?

Thanks

@bmanic I don't suppose any of your testing as found a way to have FFB for your braking. I always love to have brake vibration in my sims and most others have it. RRE has the best.
This would make the FFB really good in my opinion.
Any one else found a way to enable it?

Not sure if this is the problem with every wheel (but from steam forms i think it is), but i found out the issue. I set ffb to 100 in both game and t500 control panel (only for testing what each force ingame does).
I turned on the clipping tool (kinda a clipping tool) its under game options/ game/ HUD / clicked it over from: none/min/full/ telemetry. Once i had telemetry running a line graph appears on the upper left hand corner of your screen and lets you know when ffb is being sent to the wheel.

This is when i found out the issue, with all the forces maxed the graph let me know that almost no forces where going to the wheel when driving in a straight line (wheel straight) but ohh baby did that change when i turned the wheel. The line started going all over the place (I felt the gear changes, some bumps, etc) but only when the wheel was at a angle. I took the car off road and with the wheel straight felt nothing 100 ffb set in game and nothing (crazy) and very little data was being sent to the wheel, but when the wheel is in any other position then straight the wheel is being sent all kinda info, i.e ffb. It seems that even with dead-zone set to zero in game their is still an artificial dead-zone with the wheel. I'm going to continue to play with this

Yeah, I'm not liking the feedback at all.. Turning the wheel feels like a switch to turn it on. I'll still give it time but there's too many prefs. to change..

Currently using Bmanic setting with tire force @20
And Jack spade tuning

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%