1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Project Cars Random Race Generator v1.4

Custom Random Races

1. Sam Ventura submitted a new resource:

Project Cars Random Race Generator - Creating Unique Races

Read more about this resource...

2. Great tool, but when I select custom livery (I have custom liveries installed) the car in the game has the default white livery.

3. The application is a stand alone, it doesn't link with the actual game so it should not affect the liveries at all.

4. It's not working for me. Whenever I start the Setup.exe it says the application could not be downloaded... :/

5. I see what you mean, instead of moving all the files onto the desktop try running the setup in the folder and see if that works. The setup has a mind of it's own sometimes. Thank you for the insight.

6. That's what I did. :(

7. Try downloading it again, I updated the build to make it easier. Let me know if it still doesn't work. Make sure you have the latest .NET framework.

8. Thanks!
    But sadly it's still the same issue :(

9. Ole Andreasen

Ole Andreasen
    Hey... wait up! Premium Member

I have the same problem as described above. I have tried all download versions, and run it inside of the folder, and put the files on the desktop - even put them in the game folder, both inside and outside of the download folder - and still - always have same issue.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  10. Sorry on not getting back to you sooner. Try redownloading it and just run the setup itself to see if that works. Don't move any of the folders.